Thursday, December 1, 2011

Journal #13

Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background. 



Hello,
   My name is Briana Montijo, I was born and raised in San Diego, California. I attended elementary school, middle school, and high school in Chula vista. I'm a pretty chill person and easy to get along with. I love to hangout with my friends, as well as to spend time with my family. In addition to spending time with my loved ones I am into sports, I played tennis, waterpolo, basketball, threw shotput and discus in track and field in my high school years. I like to watch football as well as soccer. I am the oldest of three kids, I have one brother and one sister. I was raised by my dad, and my grandma and aunt have been the motherly figures for me since I was bout 9 years old to today still. Going to university has never been something to think about, it was just something that I had to do or else my family would pretty much disown me. I am interested in studying Social Work and looking forward to us being roommates.

Sincerely,
  Briana Montijo

No comments:

Post a Comment