Thursday, December 1, 2011

Journal #10

What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.

The best advice I've ever received would probably be "Never give up." This advice is something that has stuck because ihave been told this by several people. This advice has been given in relation to different things such as in sports and school. I've been given this advice from different people like teachers, coaches, family, and friends. I've been told to never give up on school, to always do my best and not be like other kids messing up. I've been told to never give up in practice for sports, to keep pushing because in then end practice always pays off. This advice has always stuck to me, I've been in school since I was five years old, and in sports since I was four years old, and I have been told to never give up since I was a young kid. This is advice that will always stick to me and that I will later go on to give this advice to other people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment