Thursday, December 1, 2011

Journal # 12

Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes. 



If there were a movie about my life, the first fifteen minutes would probably start out with me during my toddler years then showing me grow up until my current age, it would show the events that have occurred throughout my life such as being baptized, family parties that my family threw and events like that. I was born on September 1, 1995 at Sharp Hospital in Chula Vista, and when I was first taken home I was living in Imperial Beach at the time at my grandmother's house. Her house was a place my family would gather at on the weekends, also a place where most family parties were held. My family is a typical Catholic family that attends church very Sunday, my siblings and I were all forced to attend catechism and all that good stuff. I was baptized a few months after I was born at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Otay, Chula Vista. That church is the church that most of my family completed all of their sacraments. My dad completed most of his sacraments there, including getting married there, my grandfather's funeral was there, a few aunt's, uncle's, as well as cousin's have completed sacraments there, and my siblings and I completed our sacraments there. My family is a part of that church. Later in the movie they would probably show me on around my first birthday and would proceed to go on to my parents wedding. My parents were married by the court before I was born, but later went on to get married by the church when I was around the age between one and two years old. It would latergo on to show my 3rd birthday, and whatever family parties went on that time period and that would complete the first fifteen minutes of my life movie, maybe a bit more like 40, I would like these events to have been in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment